Admission Procedure

Sinhgad Dental College & Hospital is a member of consortium of Sinhgad Institutes, established by Sinhgad Technical Education Society, Pune (STES) and is located in Vadgaon Budruk which is approximately 9 Kms from heart of the Pune city. It is well connected to Pune City and is a member of colleges affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS).


As a policy, we at Sinhgad Dental College & Hospital have opted to admit students through the eligibility entrance test conducted by State/ Central Government Regulatory bodies for Medical Education & Research; like Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER). Thus, we admit only those students who have QUALIFIED through MH-CET/PGD-CET/NEET. The intake capacity granted for our institution is 100 students per year for BDS Course and 27 post-graduate students per year (3 PG seats/ department, such 9 speciality dental departments). The protocol for managing the process of admission to BDS & MDS courses is explained here in the following paragraph.


Admission to BDS Course

Out of the granted intake capacity, 15 % seats are dedicated for NRI quota admission. The candidates who have been declared QUALIFIED through MH-CET/NEET will ONLY be admitted through NRI Quota as per the directives laid down by Pravesh Niyantran Samiti (PNS), Maharashtra State. The remaining 85% students are admitted through the rounds conducted by DMER. The requisite number of Constitutional Reservation laid down by Constitution of India is strictly followed during admission. The seats remaining vacant at the end of all the rounds conducted by DMER are filled by admitting qualified meritorious ELIGIBLE students through the process of Institute Level VACANT SEAT ROUND. This round is conducted strictly as per the regulations laid down by DMER and rules about Constitutional Reservations are obeyed.


Admission to MDS Course

 Out of total seats granted for MDS Course, 50 % seats will be for State Quota (25% Open Category Seats, 25% Constitutional Reserved Seats), 35% seats will be for Management Quota and 15% seats will be for NRI Quota. ALL CANDIDATES admitted will be PGD-CET/NEET QUALIFIED, ELIGIBLE candidates irrespective of quota through which they will be seeking admission. The rounds will be conducted DMER for 50% STATE Quota while rest of the 50% admissions will be through Institute Level Admission Process on the basis of merit as per the directives given by DMER/PNS.



You are required to submit the following original documents and one attested copy of each at the time of admission.

  • Receipt cum Identity Card of the NEET UG/PG 2013 examination
  • Photo-copy of filled-in Preference Form of the NEET UG/PG 2013 examination
  • Statement of Marks of the NEET UG/PG 2013 examination
  • S.S.C. Board Certificate
  • H.S.C. Statement of Marks
  • Age proof
  • Nationality certificate/Domicile certificate
  • Caste Certificate (if applicable)
  • Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
  • Non-creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
  • Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (if applicable)
  • Medical Fitness Certificate (as per Proforma of NEET UG/PG 2013)
  • Migration Certificate (if applicable)
  • Gap Certificate (if applicable)
  • Six passport size photographs of the candidate
  • Character Certificate issued by previous institution, additionally mentioning about his/her behavioral pattern and conduct.
Instructions To Candidates
Important Links
  • MDS

Sinhgad Dental College & Hospital has been Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade

Blood Donation Camp to be held on 13th December 2017 (Click here for details)

University Helpline Number for students of MUHS

Admission Process conducted by State CET Cell

Pandit Dindayal High School Yojna

MDS FEES 2017-18

First year B.D.S. Admission Details 2017-18

Advanced Dental Leadership Program

NOTICE: Discontinuation Of Semester Pattern…

NOTICE: Theory Time-Table Summer – 2017 University Examination

NOTICE: Admission to Health Science Under Graduate Degree Courses through NEET from Academic Year 2017-18